Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Love Stories: Grammy and Grampa

I had an idea for another performance piece (I know -- it's a lot, but I only plan on getting married once), and this is the first step. I'm emailing all the people in our families about the most key love stories:
  • How did you meet your spouse?
  • What was your first date?
  • What about the other person made you fall in love with them?
  • What was the proposal like?
  • Tell me about your wedding.
  • What is your advice for Will and I?
And I'm cutting the voices together into pieces. Here's my first go with the interviews and wedding pictures from Grammy and Grampa (Dad's parents). They were my first interview. It's going to be shorter in the piece, but I kept almost all of both interviews for archival purposes. This video is not perfect, but I'm getting tired, so it will have to do as a first go.

Yay!