Drain and mix:
- 1 can LeSeurs baby English peas.
- 2 cans cut green beans (after cutting them a bit more).
- 1 oz. white niblit corn (canned).
- 1 small jar pimento.
- 3 or 4 good pieces of celery (chopped)
- 2 packages of scallions (chopped, without the white part).
- 1 yellow pepper (chopped).
Create marinade of:
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
Warm the marinade just until sugar dissolves (don't boil). Mix marinade with veggies. Leave in fridge at least overnight. Drain, then serve. Keeps for about a week.