- Had some amazing Mexican food on Friday evening.
- Visited the wonderful Santa Barbara farmers' market on Saturday morning to buy food for the evening.
- Took plenty of walks with Ziska, including one along the beach (that dog is one happy and LARGE beast).
- Watched two Underworld movies. I'm not at all ashamed.
- Read, talked, laughed, and generally caught up on life.
It was a real group effort, with Lauren braising some artichokes, Nathan providing hors d'oeuvres, wine, and olive oil, and me sauteeing some chicken with sun-dried tomatoes.